Lap top screen glitching

Solution
Age is no barrier to learning and doing the job. With the service manual you can do anything an older person could. Maybe some help from a relation, Mum, Dad brothers, and the like would be useful.

By all means put up pictures but they'll only be ones of areas you've examined and I have no reason to double check your work.

My theory is the cable to the screen is usually a short one and might have been jolted loose in its clip at the back of the screen so it's well worth a look.
How close to the hit zone were the ribbon cable connection to the motherboard? You might need to take the screen out to see if the connection that end was dislodged if the cable was put under strain.

Remove the screws which might be hidden behinnd small rubber bungs by using a needle to take those out first. Then put a credit card gently into one of the top corners to ease the bezel away from the lid.

Finally, remove the screws holding the screen to the brackets on either side.

I need this fixed

Commendable
Nov 12, 2016

(This might be a little difficult mostly because I'm about 14. If I put marked up pictures to clarify, would that help

Age is no barrier to learning and doing the job. With the service manual you can do anything an older person could. Maybe some help from a relation, Mum, Dad brothers, and the like would be useful.

By all means put up pictures but they'll only be ones of areas you've examined and I have no reason to double check your work.

My theory is the cable to the screen is usually a short one and might have been jolted loose in its clip at the back of the screen so it's well worth a look.

Solution