Laptop battery issue

Raging1

Prominent
Jun 1, 2017
Hi , i have a weird problem picked up a old Toshiba laptop M780es , Pc works fine but has a strange battery issue , original battery was no good so i bought a new one . What happens now after a full charge , the battery will drop very fast and computer will shut down about 10 mins , without charging it i power it back up , without power connected and i can use the pc for 1.5-2 hours with no problems before shutting down , i have tried all the methods for battery calibration but it doesn't work , The battery indicator say 3% the whole time i use it after the reboot without charging .... Any ideas ??????????

Solution
Where did you get your battery from? Buy a new one with a good shop so you know your getting a good battery. If that doesn't work it probably means your PC is almost dead and its time to get a new one.

tothergnome

Commendable
Mar 27, 2016
Where did you get your battery from? Buy a new one with a good shop so you know your getting a good battery. If that doesn't work it probably means your PC is almost dead and its time to get a new one.

Solution