Laptop Black Screen and no outputs working(any of the usbs) and turn after like 10 sec

Haniabaya

Estimable
Sep 29, 2015
Good evening everyone,
I have a big problem. I tried to install external graphic card with help of the
pci-e and it didn't work sadly so I plugged it out and put the wifi card back at his pci-e. Restart the computer and the I had a black screen on laptop and after the fan of the graphic card turn on like 2 sec later laptop turn off.
So one more time I turn laptop on (acer aspire v3-772g) laptop goes on but you can hear it but you can't see anything and then 2-3 sec later fan of the graphic card turn on and then the laptop goes down .

I have notice that my mouse and keyboard(usb) not turning on when Iam turning the laptop(normally they turn on).

I tried like to plug the battery out and click the power button .... Still didn't work.
Tried to click f2 & f10 nothing help .

I think it's something with the graphic card what should I do ? And I don't smell anything so I think that the hardware store are all good.

Please some help.
Thanks

Solution
Hi,

Try to reset the BIOS settings by removing the CMOS battery off for couple of seconds and put it back in. Boot it back up and see if that helps in solving the problem. If that doesn't help you may need to check the inside of your laptop making sure that all the connection or cables are seated properly. Worst case is the motherboard might had been damaged during the time you tried using the external graphics card thru the pci-e slot.
Hi,

Try to reset the BIOS settings by removing the CMOS battery off for couple of seconds and put it back in. Boot it back up and see if that helps in solving the problem. If that doesn't help you may need to check the inside of your laptop making sure that all the connection or cables are seated properly. Worst case is the motherboard might had been damaged during the time you tried using the external graphics card thru the pci-e slot.

Solution