Laptop Boot Problem

AbstractAIz

Estimable
Apr 1, 2014
532h-2Ds Acer Aspire One

I have this notebook specified above and when I powered on the laptop with just the battery, a grey screen appears with a frozen small white line on the top-left appeared (just like when you're typing something) and stays like that, no bios splash screen shows up. What happened or what changes were being done prior the failure I do not have access to and neither to a power cable. I have everything on battery. The 30s power trick wont work since on battery. Motherboard seems to have some voltages when tested by the voltage meter although CPU fan starts running and stop, i just give turn it myself, and then it continues running. What about flashing the rom? I cant do it neither because I don't have a power cable. When I put the flash bios on the pendrive and connected it to the laptop and turn it on while holding fn and esc, a dark black screen comes and no blinking power lights. What happens if I leave to more time, i don't know. This laptop does have an HDD but it still should be able to power up and say no bootable disk found? Help and suggestions?

Please note that the laptop is different than the other posts I had posted a long time ago.