Solved! Laptop can't get to desktop

Winswins22

Estimable
Jun 11, 2017
After figuring out that I've downloaded 2 viruses on my Windows 10 laptop, and after attempting to clean both of them using the applications I've seen listed on this website , the viruses I think have been successfully cleaned but the viruses have disabled security shortcuts (e.g. Ctrl+Alt+Del) and has made me unable to access my desktop. When I click and drag up the picture of the background stays there and eventually goes back to the screen you first see. I know that if I can get into the desktop, I can fix everything, so is there any way that I can fix my problem with an alternate computer without more harm done? (e.g. infected USB)

Edit: I've managed to get into computer (took 1/2 of a day). I've run a full scan with Windows Defender and checked for updates. There were none and Windows detected no viruses, but I know I still have one. How can I find the virus if Windows can't find it? I know I can delete all the files I've downloaded but I want to find the exact places the virus is inside.