Laptop charges to 70 or 75% then shows fully charged.when I am removing the pin it shows only 70 % charged when I am plugging pin into PC it charges for some secs then again charging indicator turns off light automatically and shows fully charged.
and i have no dell batery extended option
Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- First is to do a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds. Test it again and see if the same problem will persist or not.
- Next to try is to uninstall/reinstall the battery driver in Device Manager.
- If it will still not work proceed with doing a battery calibration.
- Here's how: http/www.tomsguide.com/faq/id-2342991/calibrate-battery-windows-laptops.html
- If it will still not work I would suggest to try a different AC adapter first that has the same voltage and observe if the same problem will persist or not.
- If using a different charger will result to the same problem that means the battery is already faulty.