Laptop comparison between Lenovo and dell

rahul.champ01

Prominent
Dec 23, 2017
I am confused between these two laptops, lenovo 520s with i5 8th gen 2gb 940mx and inspiron 7560 4b 940mx 7th gen. Please help?

Solution
Lenovo is best you can manage cpu intensive games like rainbow six siege butter smooth rather than dell 7560.Coz i own the dell 7560 and i'm disappointed

rohitr6

Prominent
Feb 5, 2018
Lenovo is best you can manage cpu intensive games like rainbow six siege butter smooth rather than dell 7560.Coz i own the dell 7560 and i'm disappointed

Solution

avtella

Great
Feb 21, 2018
I would get Dell any day over HP, Acer which are the worst quality wise and Lenovo is also getting pretty bad. Especially with high end units like Latitudes and Precision, Dell's quality is generally better than equivalents for other companies and have never seen Latitudes fail even after 7+ years. The very low end Inspirons may not be great but the mid and upper ranges are good plus their service is the best I have seen.

Support wise, I bought a $700 refurbished Inspiron 7567 with a 1TB HDD, I7 and a 1080P display with 8GB ram. I complained twice about uneven core temps especially under Prime 95 w/AVX, they gave me the newer 7577 with a 4K display, 16GB RAM, I7 and a GTX1060 along with 512GB nVME SSD and 1TB HDD. Also they mailed the old HDD as well. They basically gave me a $1,400 laptop. I doubt any other company woul do that. Not to mention they allow you to upgrade your laptop without voiding warranty and they also don't have white lists for WiFi adapters like Lenovo does. Also lets not forget the Silverfish privacy fiasco with Lenovo. Even Medtronic for example a large medical device corp where my father works, sticks to Dell after trying others simply because support is that good. Asus is also pretty good overall, but HP and Acer I would avoid like a plague, have not seen one person own either of these two brands without issues within a year or two.