Laptop Comparison for Gaming

Tom_134

Commendable
Aug 16, 2016
Howdy Tomsters,

Once again I have come to spam yet another laptop decision (help help) thread to ease your tired eyes.

I am looking to see which might be the best options from a dutch website, but the specs are all there so it should be doable, you can also click ''vergelijk'' on the pictures to get a comparison to view stats side by side and I was wondering if you guys and gals could take a look and see whats good.

Im personally leaning towards the Asus GL752VW-T4231T 17,3 inch Full HD laptop but im no hero at which laptops are great and which arent.

I am looking to play Total War: Warhammer, No Mans Sky and Battlefleet Gothic mostly, but over time I will inevitably play other stuff.

Ultra graphics are not a must, I can do with just ''high''.

http://www.wehkamp.nl/elektronica/laptops/game-laptops/C26_6F4_F5C/#PRmin=0&PRmax=129800&RangeMax=3999&LF=Prijs

Thanks in advance!

Solution
So all the laptops on the page you linked are pretty much all the same. Of those i would pick the MSI GL72 6QF-407NL, it comes with a M2 SSD, although the dont say what size but should be around 120 ish and room to add 2 more, at least mine had room for 2 more and has a 1tb hard drive for storage.

I bought a MSI gt60 about 3-4 years ago, went for the smaller size since it goes on flights with me, and its be going strong ever since. Game with it regularly, I usually end up at friends houses at least 2 weekends a month playing Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2.

faalin

Honorable
Feb 22, 2012
So all the laptops on the page you linked are pretty much all the same. Of those i would pick the MSI GL72 6QF-407NL, it comes with a M2 SSD, although the dont say what size but should be around 120 ish and room to add 2 more, at least mine had room for 2 more and has a 1tb hard drive for storage.

I bought a MSI gt60 about 3-4 years ago, went for the smaller size since it goes on flights with me, and its be going strong ever since. Game with it regularly, I usually end up at friends houses at least 2 weekends a month playing Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2.

Solution