Laptop crash issue

Laptop master

Estimable
Dec 14, 2014
Well i'll give you the whole story my laptop is a hand-me-down windows vista and over the months it was haveing problems starting with small lag to big lag spikes to rarely crashing to crashing often to waiting for a long time at system recovery to crashing at wait and so on basicly the boot setup is not wanting to work because of a crash i don't know much about my laptop (mostly use it for games) but the what i will say is when im starting up my laptop it waits for hours and loads the system recovery program and i start it by clicking startup repair am i doing something wrong i skiped the notbook thing and thats it please help me i am very desprate at this point

Solution
With no other information, I would suspect heat as the underlying issue here. Do you know if the laptop was ever disassembled and cleaned? I'm suspecting it never has and that is what is needed here. YouTube is your friend for disassembly instructions, look up the model of your laptop and fan cleaning there. If nothing else you'll be aware of what needs to be done (if heat is the issue)
With no other information, I would suspect heat as the underlying issue here. Do you know if the laptop was ever disassembled and cleaned? I'm suspecting it never has and that is what is needed here. YouTube is your friend for disassembly instructions, look up the model of your laptop and fan cleaning there. If nothing else you'll be aware of what needs to be done (if heat is the issue)

Solution

Laptop master

Estimable
Dec 14, 2014

Laptop master

Estimable
Dec 14, 2014