laptop does not recognize my login name

robertslynn314

Prominent
Jan 4, 2018
I was backing it up when the battery died and when I plugged in the battery and started the ASUS it did loaded and have me my normal login screen but when I put in the login, it said there is no profile and would not let me get any farther than that. The connection from the charger and the motherboard is losing strength, and I was running malware bytes, AVG scan and backing it up in preparation for the repair when it cause this to happen.

Please advice.

Lynn

Solution
What Operating System are you running? That will help us figure out what exactly is going on and how to fix it. In general, if you are running Windows, you should be able to fix the issue by going into safe mode (usually by pressing F8 at the loading screen) and attempting to repair your installation with your Windows disk.

EDIT: Added more info and edited for clarity.

austintx1985

Prominent
Nov 8, 2017
What Operating System are you running? That will help us figure out what exactly is going on and how to fix it. In general, if you are running Windows, you should be able to fix the issue by going into safe mode (usually by pressing F8 at the loading screen) and attempting to repair your installation with your Windows disk.

EDIT: Added more info and edited for clarity.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS