Solved! Laptop doesnt turn on after PSoD (Pink Screen of Dead)

Jan 28, 2019
I was playing in my Laptop MSI GT72 2QE Dominator Pro and suddenly the screen goes pink showing just a pink screen and no errors. Then the laptop turns off and when i try to turn on the laptop doesnt go on.

Jwpanz

Commendable
Apr 17, 2016
Take out the battery and plug in the power cord. Try to boot off of power from the wall and see if it was your battery failing on you.

Jwpanz

Commendable
Apr 17, 2016
Take out the battery and plug in the power cord. Try to boot off of power from the wall and see if it was your battery failing on you.

Jwpanz

Commendable
Apr 17, 2016
In response to your PM: "I did the thing you said but doesnt turn on. Any other solution?"

If that failed then you may need to reach out to MSI and discuss a solution or warranty replacement. If your laptop died mid-game with no error messages and won't even power on then something fatally-failed internally. It would not be wise, at this point, to begin digging around in the internals of the laptop as warranty issues could arise from that. You could also consult a computer repair shop for a second opinion.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DariusEldritch Laptop Tech Support 0
J Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1