Laptop external sound output crackle

Dennis Setiadi

Estimable
Aug 12, 2015
hi guys, im new here, i want to ask why my does laptop speakers crackle when i plugged a headphones on an external speakers?

i had this laptop for 6 years with fine headset history until i reinstalled my windows one day

thx before

Hi,

You might need to reinstall the latest driver that can be found in the manufacturers support site. Go to Device Manager and uninstall the Sound driver from there. Download and install the driver that can be found in the manufacturers support site. Once installed be sure to reboot your laptop for all the changes to take effect.

Hi,

You might need to reinstall the latest driver that can be found in the manufacturers support site. Go to Device Manager and uninstall the Sound driver from there. Download and install the driver that can be found in the manufacturers support site. Once installed be sure to reboot your laptop for all the changes to take effect.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Laptop Tech Support 0
darren12341234 Laptop Tech Support 1
plouat Laptop Tech Support 0
kho_ Laptop Tech Support 0
AhToki Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 0
D Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
Raj Negi Laptop Tech Support 0
B Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1