Laptop fan loud buzzing

Erotaku

Estimable
Dec 15, 2014
I have a shitty old hp pavilion g6 1310se. The fan gave me a lot of problems so I sent it to a tech guy to fix it. He said it needs to be replaced. We replaced it and after 3+ months the problem is back.

When I use the laptop. It randomly makes a loud buzzing sound from the fan part. The interesting part is when I pushed or moved the laptop, the buzz will always starts. I have to switch it off and wait for 1-5 hours for the problem to stop and run the laptop normally.

No it's not a dead hard drive since one day a BIOS message said laptop will shut down because of the fan not being able to work. I also opened and took apart everything and I saw nothing with the fan. No dust and moves freely.

I'm really desperate at this point because I got heaps of work to do and this is getting into trouble. Any help is very mch appreciated !

P.S I sent it to the guy again but he said he doesn't know what to do this time. Either he lied and stole the money without replacing the fan (I doubt it because it sounded a bit different when I got the laptop back with the new fan) or he just sucks...