Laptop for gaming without having "gaming" in the name

Toiwing

Estimable
Dec 21, 2015
Hey!

I am looking for good laptop for gaming and other stuff but it can't have "gaming" in the name because the people buying it for me will be like "NO" and I am being like "But I need GOOD GRAFICS and they don't put the anywhere else than GAMING LAPTOPS so pleaseeee" and they are like "Look at the count of [watch your language] given: 00000000".

So what I am looking for is a "workstation laptop" that would do gaming as well

Toiwing

Estimable
Dec 21, 2015
Well the budget is not really a huge problem, under $1800 but I would rather go for best price to performance than an overkill.. I would prefer Bestbuy but it really doesn't matter too much.

Toiwing

Estimable
Dec 21, 2015
Well not really too much graphics intensive stuff, gaming mainly, just so it doesn't take million hours to render a Windows Live Movie Maker project for school. I am looking to run couple of these music softwares but they shouldn't eat up too much resources. I want it to do all the basic stuff like ok, not overkill there either. And I would also aim for portability, I don't want to get one of those huge ass Asus gaming masterpiece laptops that you need a truck to take with you.