Question Laptop for gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 19, 2020
No, you cannot run it on any of the laptop above as the integrated gpu doesn't meet the min requirement to play wwz if the only thing that you are looking for is gaming in these laptop i would recommend you to not buy any of them because of slim profile they will have very less volume to dissipate heat along with poor heat distribution mechanism which can affect performance and durability, these laptops are great for daily average uses like checking mail ,browsing,making or edit documents and watching netflix you can easily manage to get good gaming laptops with dedicated gpu for gaming and better cooling at the same price however if you are restricted to above 2 laptops then you should go for second one with vega 8 graphics which is much powerful compared to intel's uhd 620.

Jul 20, 2020
Thanks for the answer.
Do you know if I can get a 14 inch screen laptop that can play WWZ.
Which does not cost a fortune.
Hey there, I have an ASUS ROG gl752vw gaming laptop which has a 15.1 inch screen and is capable of running WWZ. The laptop is 1,000 USD on amazon and I can sell it to you for 400 USD if you’re interested

satineeraj

Estimable
May 29, 2020
The WWZ game needs some of the below specifications:
  • CPU: Core i3-530 or AMD Phenom II X4-810
  • RAM: 8 GB
  • Video Card: AMD R7 240 GB / Nvidia GT 730 2GB / Intel HD 530
  • HDD Space: 20 GB
Your PC must have the about Specification to run the WWZ game. some of the best gaming laptops are:
1: MSI GS65
2: Lenovo Legion Y740
3: Acer Predictor Triton 500
4: Asus RoG

<<Link removed by moderator>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.