laptop for programming, up to 1050$, I introduced my requirements in great detail

Nomi_1

Estimable
Aug 30, 2015
Hello everyone
First of all thank you for your willingness to help.
My name is Nomi and I am from Israel. This year I finished my degree in computer science and it's going to be my second laptop. I spent a long time searching for a computer and I still can not make a decision. Here are the details, I tried to specify as much as possible:

1. budget: up to 1050$
2. size: 15.6
3. screen resolution: I have no preference
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? portable
5. How much battery life do you need? 2-3+
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? Never
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? Programming, Photoshop.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? Not Critical
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. -----
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? 4 years
11. Optical drive: I prefer without
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons: asus - because of their cool system. lenovo - because my aunt has the flex 15 and I used it for about 3 months and like it. But I'm open to suggestions.
13. What country do you live in? Israel, but I am going to buy it in NY, USA.

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed:

Minimal requirements:
SSD / SSHD - at least 256 ssd, or 500 SSHD.
(laptop without ssd - only if you know it is simple to add the ssd)
processor: i7, at least 2.4 GHz

bonus:
touch screen.
cool system.

General questions:
- Should I consider gaming laptop although I do not play because of their performances?
- Is there a difference in performance between the dual-drive hybrid systems ( separate SSD and HDD) and the SSHD (where both on the same component)?

So I need your help in choosing the laptop which best fit the requirements above.

Thank you very much?
Nomi