Solved! Laptop for sims 3 & 4

Nov 28, 2018
Will any of these laptops run the sims 3 (all expansions + stuff) and sims 4 (all expansions + stuff)?
I'd like medium-high settings for both.
Acer Aspire ES1-533-C55P 15.6 in. Intel Celeron N3350 1.1GHz 4GB 500GB HDD Notebook
Acer Aspire 3 15.6 in. Intel Celeron N3350 1.1GHz 4GB 500GB HDD Notebook
Acer Aspire R15 15.6 in. Intel Core i5 2.5GHz 8GB 256GB SSD Convertible Notebook
Acer Aspire 5 15.6 in. Intel i7 1.8GHz 12GB 128 SSD/1TB HDD Windows 10 Notebook

or is
Acer - Nitro 5 15.6" Laptop - Intel Core i5 - 8GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 - 1TB Hard Drive
a better option?

I asked before but just wondering if I could get any cheaper if not then oh well.

Solution
Aspire R15 with the i5 CPU should be fine for SIMS 4, decent size SSD also for those games, although if you want to have it run really well at high settings I would get a system with a dedicated video card like the Nitro. You will not be able to upgrade the video card or CPU in a laptop, so whatever you get now is what you will have till you replace it. Looks like that Nitro model is at BestBuy for $600, not a bad price although it does not have a solid state drive.
Aspire R15 with the i5 CPU should be fine for SIMS 4, decent size SSD also for those games, although if you want to have it run really well at high settings I would get a system with a dedicated video card like the Nitro. You will not be able to upgrade the video card or CPU in a laptop, so whatever you get now is what you will have till you replace it. Looks like that Nitro model is at BestBuy for $600, not a bad price although it does not have a solid state drive.

Solution
Just a word of warning regarding the Acer Nitro 5... the i5-8300H runs pretty hot. I purchased the GTX 1050 Ti version as an early Xmas gift and during testing the CPU reached 97c. Using a program to undervolt the CPU brings down the CPU to 89c. Just got received my Arctic Cooling MX-4 thermal paste order so it's just a matter of getting the laptop in my hands to repaste the CPU and GPU. Hopefully, that will bring down the temps to low to mid 70's.