Solved! Laptop freezes after using battery eater

Mark69

Prominent
Apr 15, 2017
I use battery eating software. I thought it can fix my battery but this made my laptop so lag after booting up the windows freezes but I can move the cursor

Solution
try windows repair.

or

you can install a new harddisk in there and pt windows on it and put the old harddisk in a USB box and make it external harddisk . you can access the files using USB

Tech_TTT

Prominent
Apr 4, 2017
try windows repair.

or

you can install a new harddisk in there and pt windows on it and put the old harddisk in a USB box and make it external harddisk . you can access the files using USB

Solution

Mark69

Prominent
Apr 15, 2017

Windows Repair?

Tech_TTT

Prominent
Apr 4, 2017

look how your laptop reboots into recovery/safe/repair mode

you will need to press some F key while rebooting

or you can boot from windows DVD , and choose Repair.

Mark69

Prominent
Apr 15, 2017

now I'm in startup options what to do next

Mark69

Prominent
Apr 15, 2017

sir startup repair not work

Tech_TTT

Prominent
Apr 4, 2017
Which windows is it ? win 10 ?

and where did you put your files?

troubleshoot -> reset my PC -> keep my files

but some times some files located in APPS folders gets deleted so I cant guarantee all your files will be there after repair.

If you have a desktop pc , you can take out the notebook harddisk , install it in your desktop , copy all your files , then you can make a clean new fresh install of windows if you dont want the repair route.

there is also safe mode step by step repair but it is too lengthy to write here.

Tech_TTT

Prominent
Apr 4, 2017

the same

troubleshoot -> reset my PC -> keep my files

but I cant guarantee all your files will be there . so do it at your own risk. I dont know if you put files in APPS folders and if those will stay or not.

Mark69

Prominent
Apr 15, 2017
I found a solution. I just wait so long till windows done booting normally and now I can transfer files to other HDD. I can safely install windows again.

TRENDING THREADS