Sandro Shubladze

Estimable
Mar 11, 2015
i have laptop Fujitsu LIFEBOOK AH544/G32 (VFY:AH544M77A5RU) Intel Core i7 4702MQ.
NVIDIA GeForce GT 720M. i want to upgrade my graphic card to play some games , can you help me with that if it is even possible please

Pixelatedtrollface

Estimable
Jan 12, 2015

I wish, it isn't possible because of the iGPU instead of a desktop GPU. (ex. GTX 970 - Desktop, GTX 860m - Laptop)

If you want a better GPU, then you will have to get a new laptop

D

Deleted member 1697763

Bossyfins is right - unless you have a socketed GPU (which is so rare now, it's like winning the lottery) you are stuck with that GPU as the connections are soldered to the motherboard. Unless you want to send your laptop to a professional that can find a card with the same socket and TDP, you can't upgrade. Maybe buy a new laptop a little later on or build a desktop if you need upgradability?

D

Deleted member 1697763

Good point! If the laptop has a mini PCIe slot built in or an expresscard slot, you may be able to do this in a "hacky" way (lots of mods but it works in the end). I did this with an old laptop with an expresscard adapter and it worked, sort of. It only increased the fps by about 23% but it's better than nothing :D.