Sep 25, 2018
Hi All

Greetings...

I had a Toshiba Satellite P55t-B5262 Laptop and it's working perfectly on Windows 8.1.
When I changed my hard drive from HDD to SSD I installed new Windows 10 and I already installed all the drivers.

After restarting my computer its shows windows logo and after that black screen, I boot my computer in safe mode and I disabled my graphics card driver and it's load to the windows.

And since a year ago till now I tried all drivers and contact Toshiba and no response.

SO GUYS,,, Someone can help me to solve this issue.

Specs:

Satellite P55t-B5262

• Intel® Core™ i7-4710HQ Processor
• Mobile Intel® HM86 Express Chipset
• Intel HD Graphics 4600 [Driver Ver. (20.19.15.4624)]
• AMD Radeon™ R9 M265X with 2GB dedicated GDDR5 memory [Driver Ver. (15.200.1055.0)]
• Configured with 12GB DDR3L 1600MHz
• 15.6” diagonal widescreen TruBrite® LCD display at 3840 x 2160 native resolution (4K Ultra HD)

Thanks.........

Solution
The computer itself should be able to find a driver for it. However, it may not be the driver. The GPU may well be done for and need replacing, which could lead to the motherboard being replaced.

Best to have ti looked at before the problem escalates.
The computer itself should be able to find a driver for it. However, it may not be the driver. The GPU may well be done for and need replacing, which could lead to the motherboard being replaced.

Best to have ti looked at before the problem escalates.

Solution