Laptop is slow, can't reset or download new windows

EvilPlayer20

Prominent
Mar 13, 2017
My laptop starting to run slow it has windows 10 , so slow even right click takes 20 secs I searched online and disabled windows search and superfetch and even virtual ram still it was slow then I thought of reseting the windows and after I reset it says there is problem resetting your pc I tried all the methods online can't reset then o thought of changing the windows to win 7 and I downloaded win 7 then when I installed it it said can't copy "a specific file" because it's already there and they can't remove ot then I thought of reinstalling win 10 I was downloading the windows and during the download it said there was a problem down loading restart your pc and try again.

I have tried so many things and I am fed up now pls tell me a way to fix this .

Solution
You definitely should use something that does more than Windows Defender. Not saying it is good or bad, but it is usually wise to have at least 2 different versions of antivirus software so as to make sure one catches everything. And then of course a program or few that check for malware, etc.
Try starting the laptop in "Safe Mode" and see if it goes OK. If it does, then you have either a program that is loading at the start that is taking up a lot of your resources, or a virus or malware that is.

After trying "Safe Mode", reboot and run some good malware and virus checking programs. Then, if that doesn't resolve it, check what starts up when you boot the computer to see what else it could be.

You definitely should use something that does more than Windows Defender. Not saying it is good or bad, but it is usually wise to have at least 2 different versions of antivirus software so as to make sure one catches everything. And then of course a program or few that check for malware, etc.

Solution