laptop is turning after too many pressing of power button

honey 5

Commendable
Nov 6, 2016
my lenovo laptop is not turning on easily it takes 2 hours to on after pressing power button 20 or 30 times

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 1
I Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 2
H Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 4
W Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
O Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 3
H Laptop Tech Support 3
F Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Solved! Laptop turns on after 5-10 minutes of pressing power button (Unremovable Battery)
laptop screen immediately turns blank when no key pressed
Acer Laptop won't turn on , AC Lamp is off even while the laptop is plugged in, it only turns on for like 1 sec when I press t
My asus x441ua laptop is showing blank screen but led is turned on after pressing the power button. I tried to Hard reboot(pre
My hp laptop get blackscreen after turning on and showing the first HP logo with 'press 'esc' to startup menu' then my screen
what should i do if my lenovo laptop is not turning on. when i pressed the power button on it working normally until lenovo is
I pressed a key then the laptop turned the screen black but it's on
I have Lenovo ideapad 110 now my issue is today I want to use my laptop and I press power button to turn on but in start proce
Laptop won't turn on, Pressing Power For 30sec won't work.
Laptop not turning on when i press the power button.
My laptop acer aspire 5630 is not turning on it shows that it charges and when you press the on button it does the click sound
Asus N56VZ Laptop screen won’t turn on, after pressing Power button.
my laptop dell inspiron 6400 take several times press up of power button to boot. when i press the power button it turns but t
I have gateway NE46RS1 model laptop with inbuilt battery. I can't turn on my laptop ..when I press the power button the power
NEC LAPTOP.WHEN i turn on my laptop -first bios comes then -NO bootable device --insert boot disk and press any key.
my ASUS GL522V laptop not turning on. it seems to charge fine. but even when i press down the power button for up to 60 second
my lenovo laptop doesn't turn on the are only lights that come on the third 1 doesn't turn on when I press the start button I
my laptop turns on and off without pressing the power button
HP X 360 Convertible 11-ab011 Laptop suddenly turns itself off and I have to press the power button to get it to "re-start" wh
My laptop power bottom is blinking but laptop is don't turn on.I removed battery after 30sec I press power botton but still no

ASK THE COMMUNITY