Solved! Laptop isn't working

Apr 6, 2020
Please help!!!
My laptop isn't working... first of all when I connect the charger...orange lights near the charging ports aren't working and when I turn on my laptop by pressing the power buttons... neither the light situated on my power button turn on nor the laptop...BUT ethernet port lights start blinking.....
Please help!!!!!

Solution
Start at the beginning, brand and model of the system, did anything happen before the issue started? Did you try another charger or anything already?

Try different RAM in the system. If that does not work, remove the battery and the CMOS battery from the motherboard, hold in the power button for about 15 seconds, then plug in wall power only with no batteries and see if it turns on. If not, then it's a good chance the motherboard is bad.
Start at the beginning, brand and model of the system, did anything happen before the issue started? Did you try another charger or anything already?

Try different RAM in the system. If that does not work, remove the battery and the CMOS battery from the motherboard, hold in the power button for about 15 seconds, then plug in wall power only with no batteries and see if it turns on. If not, then it's a good chance the motherboard is bad.

Solution