Laptop Keyboard Failiure

G

I have a HP Laptop, in which the laptop keyboard not working.

This is how it happened, once I put an external keyboard to the laptop for some purpose and now when i remove the external keyboard to use the built in laptop keyboard, the keyboard automatically presses. When I press a key in the laptop keyboard, the same letter or a another letter comes twice or more.

So please help me with this. I still did not use the laptop even 6 months.

hang-the-9

Titan
Remove the keyboard, make sure it's clean, re-install it. If that does not help, boot off a Linux boot disk and see if the issue happens there. If that also does the same thing try a different keyboard. If that still does not help, then it's likely a motherboard issue.

hang-the-9

Titan
Remove the keyboard, make sure it's clean, re-install it. If that does not help, boot off a Linux boot disk and see if the issue happens there. If that also does the same thing try a different keyboard. If that still does not help, then it's likely a motherboard issue.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AlanGetar Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 3
P Laptop Tech Support 4
J Laptop Tech Support 1
Fercho0316 Laptop Tech Support 1
unxnown00 Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 0
T Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 0
warriorninja Laptop Tech Support 5
vronti Laptop Tech Support 0