Solved! Laptop lags every 1-2 minutes in games.

Feb 5, 2020
I have an Asus Vivo-Book that i use for work stuff it has an amd vega 8 graphics gpu and a AMD ryzen 5 3500U cpu,recently i started playing some games on it like cs:go,cities skylines,warframe,monopoly plus etc.
And i have a problem with "bigger" games like need for speed payback,the forest,journey to the savage planet and the problem is that when i open one of this games and i start playing it every like 1-2 minutes it starts dropping my fps from 60 to 15-20 and it stays there for like 30 seconds and then it comes back to 60 i have tried lowering the graphics to the lowest possible but it still happens.
I scanned the laptop for viruses.
I checked the temp of my gpu when playing and its fine.
I have my battery power plan on performance.
I dont know what causes the drop in fps, does someone know how to fix it?
Oh and i should mention that sometimes the games run just fine without the fps drops but it rarely happens.

Solution
It sound a lot like the game(s) may be to much for the system they are being played on. With graphic heavy games you really need way more than the minimum specs the game maker recommends.

You could try rebooting just before playing, as just closing things doesn't get you all the used resources back, but I have to admit that would get a bit annoying to have to do regularly.

If it is the specs that are the problem, then there really isn't a fix other than replacing parts (if possible to upgrade them, not all can) or getting a different laptop.
Try rebooting the computer before you play anything. If you have had it up and running for a while, used many programs, etc., this will leave you low on resources. They don't all come back when you just close a program. Only if you power off the computer.

Try this and see if it helps.

Also, make sure you aren't running anything else in the background while playing. This will also cause issues.

Now if it is not helped by this, and the games are (any of them) being played online, then I would start looking at your internet connection.

Feb 5, 2020
I shut down my laptop then opened it and the game was running smoothly ,after about 3-4 hours i again shut down my laptop and opened it again so i can play the game without any fps drop and this time it didnt work,i disconnected my internet and opened the game in singleplayer mode and it didnt work either.

Feb 5, 2020
The temp is 50-55 when im not playing something and when i do its between 65-70.
When it starts i have nothing that runs in the background ,i disabled all programs from the task manager a while ago.

Feb 5, 2020
Not that i know of ,when i start the game i close all the programs from the task bar and i check the task manager and see if something is opened that consumes my internet and if it is and i cant find what it is, i just turn off the wifi but it still drops fps.
I opened the task manager and put the game's priority on Realtime and the fps stabilized but on like 40 fps.

It sound a lot like the game(s) may be to much for the system they are being played on. With graphic heavy games you really need way more than the minimum specs the game maker recommends.

You could try rebooting just before playing, as just closing things doesn't get you all the used resources back, but I have to admit that would get a bit annoying to have to do regularly.

If it is the specs that are the problem, then there really isn't a fix other than replacing parts (if possible to upgrade them, not all can) or getting a different laptop.

Solution