Laptop Lenovo G580 turns on for 2 seconds and off straight away

Skyren

Commendable
Dec 16, 2016
My laptop Lenovo G580 purchased somewhere between 2010 and 2011 was used for 2 years or so, since sink tub was broken and didn't hold screen. It was in kind dark place until twoo weeks ago when I suddenly found it (working). I managed to purchase broken parts online + extra 4 GB of RAM. I did reassemble without any problems like it was but it won't turn on, not even screen, not even fan, nothing... just led is shinig for 6 seconds after release of the power button. I also did 1 minute stuff with power button, but it just turns it on for 2 seconds (mechanics) and off straight away and screen doesn't even flash. What could be the problem? Any solutions? Since I tried every that is free out there on mr. Google and none of them were accurate nor working.

Much of thanks

Skyren

Commendable
Dec 16, 2016
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Skyren : "Laptop Lenovo G580 turns on for 2 seconds and off straight away"

My laptop Lenovo G580 purchased somewhere between 2010 and 2011 was used for 2 years or so, since sink tub was broken and didn't hold screen. It was in kind dark place until twoo weeks ago when I suddenly found it (working). I managed to purchase broken parts online + extra 4 GB of RAM. I did reassemble without any problems like it was but it won't turn on, not even screen, not even fan, nothing... just led is shinig for 6 seconds after release of the power button. I also did 1 minute stuff with power button, but it just turns it on for 2 seconds (mechanics) and off straight away and screen doesn't even flash. What could be the problem? Any solutions? Since I tried every that is free out there on mr. Google and none of them were accurate nor working.

Much of thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
leonhk Laptop Tech Support 4
Desiyo Laptop Tech Support 1
jarrettstewart Laptop Tech Support 2
fs055 Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 13
S Laptop Tech Support 2
G Laptop Tech Support 7
M Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 3
J Laptop Tech Support 1