Laptop Lenovoe Go Wrong

si_kechik95

Prominent
Sep 17, 2017
I had problem with my lenovo as i open them it stated that the laptop is been updated and installed. But later on, the desktop will went blank and hang. Sometimes the apps on the screen is missing. The words on miscrosoft word went something wrong. Any idea what happen to my laptop ? When I remove the battery the laptop go ok, but when put the battery back the screen going black. The button of shut down, restart also gone. And many apps missing

Solution
Try checking the system for a virus and malware for the missing data and other problems.

With the battery, it could be a setting that is the cause or you could need a new battery. Check the settings first. Go to "Control Panel" and then "Power Options". In there click on "Change plan settings" next to the plan you are using. On this screen click "Change advanced power settings". In the new window that loads, check the settings for when your system is running on battery. If it were me I would check all the settings as you never know what can be set to do things you don't want it to. :) Once you have changed all the settings to what you want, click the "Apply" button and then click "OK". Restart the computer and see if the problem persists.
Try checking the system for a virus and malware for the missing data and other problems.

With the battery, it could be a setting that is the cause or you could need a new battery. Check the settings first. Go to "Control Panel" and then "Power Options". In there click on "Change plan settings" next to the plan you are using. On this screen click "Change advanced power settings". In the new window that loads, check the settings for when your system is running on battery. If it were me I would check all the settings as you never know what can be set to do things you don't want it to. :) Once you have changed all the settings to what you want, click the "Apply" button and then click "OK". Restart the computer and see if the problem persists.

Solution