Laptop not booting up

mercurialu

Commendable
Jul 10, 2016
I have a Samsung R538, and after i install windows and drivers i was shutting down the laptop. After i power up fan start spining and after 3 seconds the fan stop spining and all leds are on but nothing appears on screen, the gpu and cpu is getting hot. Rams are ok i check them, power cord is ok im getting 19v, i dont know what i have to try, i put the mobo in oven and still the same. I try like 30time power on, shutdown and its nothing, i changed my cpu with an i7 820qm and it boot but its get too hot and its shutdown himslef. I enter in bio i change power saving mode and after at last shutdown foroverheating its not coming up and the laptop makes like this. I put my old cpu back and nothing.

Solution
Well if it is overheating, due to the fan not working, the fan may have just fried and needed to be replaced. If it was bad for a while, it may well have taken some of the other parts with it when it over heated. Have you replaced the fan? Also, have you checked to make sure nothing else was fried?
Well if it is overheating, due to the fan not working, the fan may have just fried and needed to be replaced. If it was bad for a while, it may well have taken some of the other parts with it when it over heated. Have you replaced the fan? Also, have you checked to make sure nothing else was fried?

Solution