Solved! Laptop not coming on

Jul 9, 2020
Left my laptop, came back and saw red light to the left so plugged in to charge. When the brighter light came on I then tried to turn on lap top. No luck. Did the 20 second hold down etc. When I do for a second the power light may flash on. What are my options.

Solution
Unplug it from wall power, unplug the battery, remove the RAM, hold in power button for about 30 seconds. Plug in wall power, leave the RAM out, does it give you any error beeps or flashing error lights saying the RAM is not installed? If it does not then a good chance the motherboard is bad. If you do get error beeps about RAM missing, plug in the RAM and try to turn it on again.
Unplug it from wall power, unplug the battery, remove the RAM, hold in power button for about 30 seconds. Plug in wall power, leave the RAM out, does it give you any error beeps or flashing error lights saying the RAM is not installed? If it does not then a good chance the motherboard is bad. If you do get error beeps about RAM missing, plug in the RAM and try to turn it on again.

Solution