With my computer the screen is black when the computer is on and the lights are on but black screen and when it works i type something and it frezzes and flickers static and shuts down. Its a asus laptop.
I think its th motherboard being bent while me using it so it doesnt seem to turn on the screen. Its just black its making sounds(the fan)and sometimes beeping sounds.Also i think its the case not being made right so the motherboard is being bent becuase of the case.
Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help. Chances are the motherboard or GPU is already failing.
- First I would suggest doing another hard reboot, remove the battery an unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up again.
- If it will still not boot up, remove the battery off the laptop then connect just the AC adapter and see if it will boot up or not.
- Do also try a different AC adapter that has the same voltage.
- Next to try is to reseat the RAM's, remove then all for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure everything is seated properly.
- Do also test each RAM's stick one at a time chances 1 RAM stick is just faulty.
- Another test would be to connect an external monitor and see if you'll get any display from it or not.
- And if all these will not work that means the motherboard is the problem already.
Hi my computer also keeps doing to the blue screen of death. Like automatic repair and trying_to_write_read_only or something like that and page fault in something sorry i am trying to write thse things down while it doing this. Sorry i am not providing to much info but thats all i know.