Question Laptop over heat after LCD replacement

May 8, 2020
Recently had LCD screen replacement for my ASUS laptop since then whenever while charging i feel extreme hot on the laptop but no heat while not charging.Is there a link between LCD replacement and over heating of the laptop?

hang-the-9

Titan
No, replacing the screen should not affect heat on the system, but of course when the work was done something else may have been hit/damaged/moved, etc... to cause the issue. Need a bit of details what you mean by the heat on the laptop, it heats up while it's charging or when it's being used? Did you check the temps with a utility like HWMonitor? Is it hot in a specific area? Are the fans working normally?

May 8, 2020
No, replacing the screen should not affect heat on the system, but of course when the work was done something else may have been hit/damaged/moved, etc... to cause the issue. Need a bit of details what you mean by the heat on the laptop, it heats up while it's charging or when it's being used? Did you check the temps with a utility like HWMonitor? Is it hot in a specific area? Are the fans working normally?
Thanks for the reply.
Only overheating while charging. I feel too hot on the keypads and also the bottom of the laptop.All over the laptop extreme heat only while charging.
If I remove the charger and carry on using the laptop then it's normal,no heat.
Fan is working fine.
I download tool to check the CPU .All within normal range.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ShovelSaint Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 0
sketchameeny Laptop Tech Support 1
JoostJoost Laptop Tech Support 2
G Laptop Tech Support 0
LilApplication Laptop Tech Support 3
L Laptop Tech Support 1
philly.a Laptop Tech Support 1
3 Laptop Tech Support 1
msegmx Laptop Tech Support 5