my laptop was "fixed" at office depot because my hard drive had a problem it was a blue 600gb before all that my laptop was running like a dream i could run rocket league at medium-high settings at like 40 fps and skyrim at high at like 50 but after it got "fixed" office depot replaced it with a 200gb hard drive not sure what it is but i don't think that matters ( correct me if i'm wrong)
now i can barely hit 15 in rocket league and not even 20 in skyrim. plzzzzzz help me as this is the only thing i can play on
Have you tried doing a clean install of the graphics card driver? They might have reformatted the laptop as well after the HDD was replaced.
- First, open Device Manager and uninstall the graphics card driver.
- Next is to open Programs and Features then uninstall anything related to the graphics card.
- Once done, download and install the latest driver.
- Reboot the laptop once the latest driver has been installed.
- After the reboot do test your laptop again and see if the same problem will persist or not.