Solved! Laptop Problem. Need help!!

frylc

Great
Nov 19, 2019
Hi!

I restarted my laptop and as soon as I did that the blue screen of death appeared. It then reboots the computer and does it again. After 3 restarts an automatic repair starts and the system repair screen appears. Since I dont know my password I cant start the repair. Please help me. I will provide some video evidence of the problem.
https://we.tl/t-EfSq04FGwa

The text is in slovenian and I changed the admin password but if I enter it still says incorrect.

Solution
Hi!

I restarted my laptop and as soon as I did that the blue screen of death appeared. It then reboots the computer and does it again. After 3 restarts an automatic repair starts and the system repair screen appears. Since I dont know my password I cant start the repair. Please help me. I will provide some video evidence of the problem.

The text is in slovenian and I changed the admin password but if I enter it still says incorrect.
Good day,a blue screen of death usually happens with a new driver update, or some other update. This happens when a wrong driver update or faulty install of an update occurs on your laptop. If running windows just do a restore point earlier date, preferably the...

Greg Chalik

Great
Nov 28, 2019
You can buy USB-loaded OS that also comes with recovery application.

Once you boot, and the recovery is launched, you will be able to identify what can or cannot be saved.

If your laptop was affected by malware and the boot USB comes with malware application, that will seek to deal with whatever your drive is infected with.

You didn't provide information about your OS

frylc

Great
Nov 19, 2019
You can buy USB-loaded OS that also comes with recovery application.

Once you boot, and the recovery is launched, you will be able to identify what can or cannot be saved.

If your laptop was affected by malware and the boot USB comes with malware application, that will seek to deal with whatever your drive is infected with.

You didn't provide information about your OS
My OS is windows 10. Is it possible to just download the OS with the recovery application onto a USB?

ffg7

Splendid
frylc, i ran that video with no problem & was going to ask you what windows as knew it was not windows 7 but read your post about being windows 10. can you bootoff the the recovery partition of your hard drive to re-install windows?

frylc

Great
Nov 19, 2019
frylc, i ran that video with no problem & was going to ask you what windows as knew it was not windows 7 but read your post about being windows 10. can you bootoff the the recovery partition of your hard drive to re-install windows?
I can’t really do anything since the admin password that is used for the repair doesn’t work. I’ll try giving the laptop to a professional and hopefully he can fix it.

ronpar

Estimable
Aug 17, 2016
Hi!

Good day,a blue screen of death usually happens with a new driver update, or some other update. This happens when a wrong driver update or faulty install of an update occurs on your laptop. If running windows just do a restore point earlier date, preferably the latest one you have, this should remove the blue screen of death! If you have no restore points then that is not a good thing? You can start up in safe mode, and try to fix it that way, but unless you know exactly what is causing the blue screen, then it is going to be hard to fix. Last resort if you have no restore points, nor the safe mode fails to fix the problems, then the last resort is I'm afraid a system factory reset! and doing so You will lose all on your laptop! If it does come to this, I would go into safe mode first, and see if you can save your important stuff to a disc or usb stick, that is if you have anything you really need. Hope this helps! Regards!

Solution