Solved! Laptop Problems help?

Oct 22, 2018
Hey guys lately ive been having some pretty annoying problems with my laptop. Recently somehow my windows 7 was corrupted, but i was able to recover everything reinstall windows 7 again. But after it was re-installed my computer was a hellllll of a lot slower and i even realized that system rating dropped from 6.2 to 5.5 not sure if that means anything. But my laptop lags a lot now, mainly when i play League of Legends but the thing is ive never had this problem before ever. It will literally just freeze and then 5 seconds later continue playing. In the past 3 months i have gotten 2 blue screens and my computer shuts down for no reason. I also noticed that when it did its recovery my built in laptop camera no longer functions and the only drivers the device manager shows is Lexmark 422 but i cant update it.

In a nutshell i want to

-make my built in camera work
-make my laptop not shutdown
-make my laptop not freeze and be faster

any help would be greatly appreciated thank you very much

Solution
Oct 22, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from hochien : "Laptop Problems help?"

Hey guys lately ive been having some pretty annoying problems with my laptop. Recently somehow my windows 7 was corrupted, but i was able to recover everything reinstall windows 7 again. But after it was re-installed my computer was a hellllll of a lot slower and i even realized that system rating dropped from 6.2 to 5.5 not sure if that means anything. But my laptop lags a lot now, mainly when i play League of Legends but the thing is ive never had this problem before ever. It will literally just freeze and then 5 seconds later continue playing. In the past 3 months i have gotten 2 blue screens and my computer shuts down for no reason. I also noticed that when it did its recovery my built in laptop camera no longer functions and the only drivers the device manager shows is Lexmark 422 but i cant update it.

In a nutshell i want to

-make my built in camera work
-make my laptop not shutdown
-make my laptop not freeze and be faster

any help would be greatly appreciated thank you very much

After you installed Windows you need to go to the laptop vendor support site and re-install the drivers from there. Chipset, audio, video, card reader, power manger, etc...

Solution