Laptop Problems help?

Oct 22, 2018
Hey guys lately ive been having some pretty annoying problems with my laptop. Recently somehow my windows 7 was corrupted, but i was able to recover everything reinstall windows 7 again. But after it was re-installed my computer was a hellllll of a lot slower and i even realized that system rating dropped from 6.2 to 5.5 not sure if that means anything. But my laptop lags a lot now, mainly when i play League of Legends but the thing is ive never had this problem before ever. It will literally just freeze and then 5 seconds later continue playing. In the past 3 months i have gotten 2 blue screens and my computer shuts down for no reason. I also noticed that when it did its recovery my built in laptop camera no longer functions and the only drivers the device manager shows is Lexmark 422 but i cant update it.

In a nutshell i want to

-make my built in camera work
-make my laptop not shutdown
-make my laptop not freeze and be faster

any help would be greatly appreciated thank you very much

Oct 22, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from hochien : "Laptop Problems help?"

Hey guys lately ive been having some pretty annoying problems with my laptop. Recently somehow my windows 7 was corrupted, but i was able to recover everything reinstall windows 7 again. But after it was re-installed my computer was a hellllll of a lot slower and i even realized that system rating dropped from 6.2 to 5.5 not sure if that means anything. But my laptop lags a lot now, mainly when i play League of Legends but the thing is ive never had this problem before ever. It will literally just freeze and then 5 seconds later continue playing. In the past 3 months i have gotten 2 blue screens and my computer shuts down for no reason. I also noticed that when it did its recovery my built in laptop camera no longer functions and the only drivers the device manager shows is Lexmark 422 but i cant update it.

In a nutshell i want to

-make my built in camera work
-make my laptop not shutdown
-make my laptop not freeze and be faster

any help would be greatly appreciated thank you very much

hang-the-9

Titan

After you installed Windows you need to go to the laptop vendor support site and re-install the drivers from there. Chipset, audio, video, card reader, power manger, etc...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nithinzone Laptop General Discussion 0
H Laptop General Discussion 0
E Laptop General Discussion 1
TemorKahn Laptop General Discussion 0
D Laptop General Discussion 11
saroj vs magnito Laptop General Discussion 1
mario.g Laptop General Discussion 1
gravisriders Laptop General Discussion 0
AYakov Laptop General Discussion 1
M Laptop General Discussion 1
BbGirlPhilippines Laptop General Discussion 1