Question laptop problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 9, 2023
I bought a laptop but my browser and my laptop screen keeps on blacking out and the people who sold me on Lenovo Concept Store Festival Mall & PC Express didn't fix the problem. Is it the laptop or an OS problem? Coz Im not getting a good resolution from their CS people

Nov 11, 2023
I bought a laptop but my browser and my laptop screen keeps on blacking out and the people who sold me on Lenovo Concept Store Festival Mall & PC Express didn't fix the problem. Is it the laptop or an OS problem? Coz Im not getting a good resolution from their CS people
I just wanted to warn you about Lenovo trying to sell upgrades to your warranty. My experience: the person on the phone at Lenovo lied about what the warranty entailed. After spending (was $160) $80 on leveling up the warranty, I was told I had to wait 30 days & after waiting 30 days was told the previous issues were not covered. It disgusts me that service reps can lie to you, and then when you receive the warranty and read the fine print, any prior information is void.

sycoreaper

Honorable
Jan 11, 2018
I just wanted to warn you about Lenovo trying to sell upgrades to your warranty. My experience: the person on the phone at Lenovo lied about what the warranty entailed. After spending (was $160) $80 on leveling up the warranty, I was told I had to wait 30 days & after waiting 30 days was told the previous issues were not covered. It disgusts me that service reps can lie to you, and then when you receive the warranty and read the fine print, any prior information is void.
That's why you get everything in writing, review it and then purchase. Buying anything over the phone is begging for problems.

Reactions: kristyloves
Nov 9, 2023
My laptop has been reformatted by the store I bought it but I still experience the blackout browser and screen. They don’t seem to want to replace it with a new laptop. Idk whats the problem and how to fix it i thought it can be fix with reformat so what to do now if thats the case is it as good as trash?

Nov 9, 2023
I contacted them through lenovo.com website but they are not fixing the issue so i went to the store even tho they said its home service. so they reformatted but still having same issue.i dont know where is the lenovo main service center in metro manila or near south area

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Closing this thread. You have three threads on three sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.