Laptop recommendation, questionnaire filled out

Fier

Estimable
Jun 30, 2015
1. What is your budget?
£500

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
13-15inch

3. What screen resolution do you want?
1920x1080p is pretty much a must, the laptop must a have a really good screen

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
portable

5. How much battery life do you need?
minimum 4hrs

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? no

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Quite a lot of photo editing, and other general stuff, MS office, web browsing usually have a ton of web pages open at one time etc

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
Minimum 500hdd or 256ssd, prefer a hdd

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
no

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
a good while

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?

Would prefer not to have optical drive

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.

not too fussy about brands as long as the laptop is good

13. What country do you live in?
UK

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.

Would really prefer the processor to be Core i5 4/5th gen but i3 4/5th gen wouldn't be a problem. Has to have at least 2 usb ports, sd card reader and hdmi port. no chromebooks either please

I have found one laptop that meets most of my requirement its the HP envy k200na, the only problem is that is has a optical drive which makes it quite bulky, would like a recomendation on similar laptop but a bit more portable and a bit thinner and lighter, anything under 5 llbs