Laptop Recommendation with $500 Budget

Taxxi99

Estimable
Oct 11, 2015
My constraints are following:

1. $500 budget; I don't have a windows serial so $600 including it.

2. 11-13 inch screen(I move here and there with it a lot), durable(I'm a clumsy person), low electricity consumption is preferable.
My previous laptop was Sens X170(4 cell or 6 cell... I think mine was 4 cell), and it lasted pretty ok.

3. I play games a lot, but usually play old games.
My old Sens X170 even had a hard time playing Diablo 2 and DOOM with user mods(T_T)
I'd just be happy if I can play games that came in around 2005-2006 pleasantly.

Additionally, I do simple programmings quite often and I'm willing to learn more about programmings.
But I usually do not work on graphics.

4. I do have a 2TB HDD so much space is not strictly needed.

5. I'm a 'foreigner'(living in Korea) and unfortunately many laptop companies here are notorious for bad AS.
I'd prefer Samsung, but since I'm thinking of moving to France soon, I'd choose any brand.
ASUS seems doing fine here, and Lenovo seems worst, which is quite unfortunate.

I'm considering directly buying from other foreign sites so give me any recommendation.
If it doesn't seem plausible, I might just buy from http://prod.danawa.com/list/?cate=112758&15main_11_02.

I haven't installed Windows by myself before, but I think I can do it and it would be nice to learn how to do so. Actually, if installing Linux is not much of a hassle, I'm thinking of using that this time and pushing up the budget limit to $600. When old games refuse to be played on Linux, I can still use my old laptop instead, I'm thinking.

Any recommendation would be grateful. Thanks.

Taxxi99

Estimable
Oct 11, 2015

I wouldn't mind one :)