Solved! Laptop Screen Damaged

ninadbe

Prominent
Jan 19, 2018
Today my DELL Laptop accidently knocked and thereafter screen shifted to right side and now it is showing only Left Half of the Laptop screen/Windows at right hand side of the LCD.

Screenshot is attached.

nG73Db

https://ibb.co/nG73Db

What can be done ? Is it connector problem or screen is damaged and need to be replaced ?

Solution
I hate to break it to you, but I think your screen is damaged. If it was a connector issue, the screen wouldn’t display a thing. Because, you know, no input?

jgustin7b

Prominent
Nov 17, 2017
I hate to break it to you, but I think your screen is damaged. If it was a connector issue, the screen wouldn’t display a thing. Because, you know, no input?

Solution

ninadbe

Prominent
Jan 19, 2018

Thanks for reply..."the screen would not have displayed a thing"...here do you mean a white vertical line in left blank part

ninadbe

Prominent
Jan 19, 2018

Please check the screenshot its showing half of window 10(left half) at right half of the screen..

ninadbe

Prominent
Jan 19, 2018

External monitor display is perfect...Seems it is really damaged (sad part is that it damaged for 2nd time)

Thanks all for reply...

ninadbe

Prominent
Jan 19, 2018

External monitor display is perfect...Seems it is really damaged (sad part is that it damaged for 2nd time)

Thanks all for reply...