Laptop Screen Repair Service Payment

bassem99

Commendable
Sep 23, 2016
My screen was faulty and I have gone to an ordinary computer shop,and he has disassembled the screen and checked the panel and the cable then he has told me that it is the screen fault but he hasn't screen but he has asked for 20 like(3$),i have paid him,but when i replaced the screen with other technician he has asked me for the same amount of money so i feel that i have got scammed , was that wrong or right ?
Thanks in advance...

bassem99

Commendable
Sep 23, 2016

No, it is a different place...because i wanted the one i will buy from replace it for me to get sure that it is working...

drtweak

Honorable
Sep 17, 2012
if it is a different place that's on you. Some places charge a diagnostic charge even if you already had it checked out. I do IT work and honestly if someone came to me and said this was bad I would still check it out before hand. Would i charge them or not IDK depends on how long it took me.

bassem99

Commendable
Sep 23, 2016

if my screen was faulty,and he looked at the screen and told me that it was faulty,but i wanted to check out the flat panel and the cable of the screen so he has dissembled the screen then he tied it again...but he hadn't any screens and asked for money worth replacing the screen...