Laptop screen repair

Nov 6, 2018
so recently i broke my laptop screen, so i took it out of the laptop and got the model, LP156WF6(SP)(M5). I need to find a replacement and found one here https://www.laptopscreen.com/English/screen-part-number/LP156WF6(SP)(M5)/ but i want to have one that is shipped from my country Australia just to cut time, but i can't find any with the same model as my current lcd.
my question is, can i get something else like a LP156WF6(SP)(L2) or a LP156WF6(SP)(A1) instead of my current one?

also, is laptopscreens.com any good?
thanks

Saga Lout

Olde English
You must get the exact screen you have now because a minute difference in cable structure and even length is crucial.

Have you searched eBay Australia for such a screen? I tried but ebay.au doesn't work from England.

Nov 6, 2018

hi saga, i already searched ebay for the exact lcd but can not find it.

Saga Lout

Olde English
Pity, because it's quite obtainable over here. Which make and model is the laptop? I know this link might be any help but to show. they are available. The search also dug up some 125 screens which is absolutely stupid on e-Bay's part. A 12½" screen is nowhere near useful when a 15.6" is meeded so be cautious.

China and Hong Kong usually ship worldwide. Might be worth some searching. Another search coud be for the laptop as a whole because they come on the market as breaking for parts or motherboard failed but screen OK. I often buy them if my customer has an ageing machine. The cost is usually half the new price.

Nov 6, 2018

the model of the laptop is "HP - 15-ce050tx" and the product number is "2GU63PA"
the resolution is 1920 x 1080

Nov 6, 2018

No luck from down here :(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Crazy_Grimold Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 2
F Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
Y Laptop Tech Support 2