Solved! Laptop stops charging sometimes!

Nov 21, 2020
A week ago I was using CCleaner and there I found the startup service and I thought that by stoping startup services I could make my laptop a little faster so I stopped so many services without any cautions!! and after a reboot, my laptop stops charging sometimes, there is no problem with the charger and battery, can stopping a service may have caused this? can anyone help me with this?

Solution
Stopping services will break many things. I hope you know which ones to restart. Stopping the wrong ones can actually make your machine non-functional. There are a few you can stop, but you need to know what you are doing. You may, however. look at Task Manager startup tab and stop things you are sure you don't need. However if they are programs you don't need you may be better off uninstalling them. For instance, I have disabled Cortana. Actually removing that program can be problematic, however.
Stopping services will break many things. I hope you know which ones to restart. Stopping the wrong ones can actually make your machine non-functional. There are a few you can stop, but you need to know what you are doing. You may, however. look at Task Manager startup tab and stop things you are sure you don't need. However if they are programs you don't need you may be better off uninstalling them. For instance, I have disabled Cortana. Actually removing that program can be problematic, however.

Reactions: Prabal Shrestha
Solution
Nov 21, 2020
Thank you for the advice dude. I did everything I know and looked at the internet for the solution, but nothing worked for me. then I reset my laptop thankfully everything went back to normal after that. :)