Question Laptop stutters when i play games plugged in

Jan 27, 2020
When i first bought this laptop i could play game just fine and when i plugged the laptop in it played games even better without anykind of stuttering problem. now i play games and its not having fps problems but its having stuttering problems and i even have a video in which i will link here:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfcdtaq93JA&feature=youtu.be
But my laptop runs a gtx 1060 with an i7 if anyone wanted to know....can anyone help

Install only drivers from the laptop´s manufacturer´s support homepage

delete the gpu drivers (intel and nvidia) by ddu uninstaller and reinstall the ones from the manufacturer
don´t install drivers directly from nvidia or intel,

be sure the nvidia gpu is used by the game and not the intel one

Jan 27, 2020
how do i do any of that, i went to the manufacturer which is msi but it pops up with a bunch of different things and how do i delete both drivers also

Which laptop model is it? Write down the exact number written on the label at the bottom of the laptop

DDU uninstaller is a tool, download it from the net and 1st use it to remove Intel drivers, after a restart, remove the nvidia drivers with it.

Jan 27, 2020
alright i did it and now i have VERY good fps but the stutter is still there....when i unplug my laptops power and then play a game then there is no stutter...but games make my laptop die fast so i keep it plugged in but the stutter makes it unplayable

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Laptop Tech Support 4
N Laptop Tech Support 6
I Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
I Laptop Tech Support 4
K Laptop Tech Support 2
I Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 3
U Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 3
T Laptop Tech Support 3