Commendable
Oct 19, 2016
Hi, my laptop is
Asus X550ZE-XX111D
AMD FX7500 Processor
4GB Ram
Dual Graphic R7 500MB + R5 250 2GB
running on Windows 10.

Several days ago i was going to calibrate my battery laptop by discharging the battery until the laptop turned off by it self running it on battery white wifi and bluetooth turned on and leave it for hours. when i return, i see the laptop was turned off completely. i checked if the battery was completely by pressed the power button. Then, the laptop was turned on for some seconds then turned off right after that.
Then i plug the power cable to the laptop and saw the battery's light indicator was green which is wierd because if the battery level is low, the color should be orange. then i turn on the laptop to see the battery percentage on windows and it show 53% and it was charging. out of curiousity i unplug the power cable and let the laptop run on battery for a while. Then the laptop turned off in less than 5 minutes.
How can i fix it? i never touch the power plan on windows and it is set at default (Balanced). is there any software like lenovo's power management? i heard it can discharged the battery while the laptop plugged in to power.

thank you for your answer and i'm sorry for grammatical error.