Solved! Laptop Turning Off Suddenly

Jan 13, 2017
Hello my laptop is suddenly turning off in a random time since last week , and it's really worrying me because it halts twice or thrice per day and i believe it can lead to a really serious problem later on.I analyzed my computer with NOD32 , MalwareBytes , Advanced care system and after cleaning all the threats the problem isn't solved yet ! So i think it have something to do with my OS , sadly i don't have restore points because i ran out of space and cleaned them , so is there any solution to see if the probleme is coming from my OS or not ? I don't want to format my laptop because i use it in my studies and have a lot of my studies files and i don't have an external disk to copy all my data .... If you have another ideas on what the problem might be please tell me in the comments !
[More informations]
-I hear my laptop fan turning so i think the problem is not from there
-My laptop temperature is normal , it can heats when i'm using heavy softwares or gaming , it's normal .
-I had this laptop for almost 5 Years , i don't know if he is slowly dying , because at my home we have older laptops and they are working just great.
[My laptop specs]
CPU : i3-2348M (2.3 GHZ,3MB L3 cache)
GPU : Intel HD Graphics 3000
RAM : 4GB DDR3 Memory
I want to thank everyone who will read this post and give a reply and sorry to take your precious time :) .

Solution
Have you tried starting the computer in "Safe Mode" or "Safe Mode with Networking" and see if the problem persists even then? If it doesn't, then there is something on the computer that is the cause of the issue. Virus, malware, bad software, etc. You would then need to figure out what it is that is causing it. Should it continue to happen while in a "Safe Mode" then it may well be a hardware issue.

How to enter "Safe Mode" when booting the computer.

In Windows 8 and 10...

As your computer restarts, press F8 (possibly a few times) to enter "Safe Mode"

a. Press the "F4" key to Enable "Safe Mode".
(The computer will then start in "Safe Mode" with a minimal set of drivers and services.)

b. Press the "F5" key to Enable "Safe Mode" with...
Have you tried starting the computer in "Safe Mode" or "Safe Mode with Networking" and see if the problem persists even then? If it doesn't, then there is something on the computer that is the cause of the issue. Virus, malware, bad software, etc. You would then need to figure out what it is that is causing it. Should it continue to happen while in a "Safe Mode" then it may well be a hardware issue.

How to enter "Safe Mode" when booting the computer.

In Windows 8 and 10...

As your computer restarts, press F8 (possibly a few times) to enter "Safe Mode"

a. Press the "F4" key to Enable "Safe Mode".
(The computer will then start in "Safe Mode" with a minimal set of drivers and services.)

b. Press the "F5" key to Enable "Safe Mode" with Networking.
( Once "Safe Mode" with Networking starts, Windows is in Safe Mode, with additional network and services for accessing the Internet and other computers on your network.)

c. Press the "F6" key to Enable "Safe Mode" with Command Prompt.
(In "Safe Mode" with "Command Prompt" starts Windows in Safe Mode, with a Command Prompt window instead of the Windows interface. This option is mostly only used by IT professionals.)

Now sign in to the computer with your account name and password. (If you have one set.) When you are finished troubleshooting, you can exit "Safe Mode" restarting your computer.

In Windows 7/Vista/XP...

1. Immediately after turning on the computer, or restarting it (usually after you hear your computer beep), tap the F8 key, repeatedly, in 1 second intervals.

2. The computer will then display hardware information and run a memory test.

3. Next the "Advanced Boot Options" menu will appear.

4. In the "Advanced Boot Options" menu use the arrow keys to select "Safe Mode" or "Safe Mode with Networking" and press ENTER.

Solution
Jan 13, 2017
@webworkings i like your idea but these random halts come at a random time (And sometimes never came) And since i work all the time with my laptop i couldn't just spend the whole day in the safe mode so i did format my laptop today and i still have the problem so the probem isn't from the software side.I think that my charger cable or my laptop's charging port is the problem , so for now i'll just put my batterie and charget at the same time as a temporary solution ....