Laptop under $150-100

Tlee1516

Honorable
Aug 4, 2013
I'm a single father on disability making just $865 a mth taking care of my 2 lil girls ages 10&11. I want to get them a good condition laptop , but I don't what to look for & they said it needs to be windows 7 or8 I don't even know what that means with at least 2gb again I don't know what that means. I can only afford about $150-100 . Thx for any help & keep us in your prayers. It will be used for their school work & I'm sure they would like to play some games on it. Thx again for any help. My email.is.
tlee151617@yahoo.com
My name is Tony

Solution
Could you find a store with layaway? Maybe you could make very small payments on it. For now let them use your PC or public ones. There is still plenty of places with public access and they can use those. I have a friend in a similar situation, she saved 20 dollars a month for a year. Maybe you could do that. I wish you the best.

It gets better. Hang in there. Cheers.

JRAtk94

Honorable
May 26, 2013
Hi Tony,

I don't think that there are any laptops on the current market for that price range. I think around 350$ is the cheapest you can get a laptop nowadays. That being said, you may want to check ebay for any second-hand or refurbished units.

Good luck

BranFlake5

Honorable
Jul 9, 2013
Could you find a store with layaway? Maybe you could make very small payments on it. For now let them use your PC or public ones. There is still plenty of places with public access and they can use those. I have a friend in a similar situation, she saved 20 dollars a month for a year. Maybe you could do that. I wish you the best.

It gets better. Hang in there. Cheers.

Solution