Laptop wifi problem

Sumit_15

Commendable
Aug 31, 2016
my windows 10 updated and my del laptop start misbehaving, hang, auto shutdown specially I experienced the freez problem when i am connecting to my wifi network the laptop freez and i have to reboot it agait with power button i reinstall window again but no use still have same problem, please help me as i am really tired of getting its solution.

Solution
3500 inr is actually not that much to repair it, it's about what it would cost in america anyways.

Does the laptop really freeze (completely 100% unresponsive) or just become super super slow? (the loading icons are spinning for minutes and minutes)

Sumit_15

Commendable
Aug 31, 2016
I download and installed the drivers from dell even reinstall the window too but no use still facing that roblem when i start my laptop wifi work hardly 5 min than disappear and when i try to reconnect or troubleshoot it freez and i should reboot it with power button, i tried everything relevant to wifi settings but no use still with problem, can you help me?

Sumit_15

Commendable
Aug 31, 2016
My laptop warrent just expire 5days ago, my laptop is just 1year old came with window 10 itself the day warrenty expire that day the window updates and now i am facing these issues with my laptop cant work . I already tried dell support assistant its not showing any resolution and i called dell customer care askibg for 3500 for online help and they will only take guarantee of hardware damage in laptop if any not of softwares or os issues. Now i am stuck what to do?

James Mason

Honorable
Jan 2, 2014
reinstall windows 10 from a disk, but don't connect to the internet to install updates and see if it works.

It sounds like a faulty hardware issue though and should still be dells problem if the warranty expired only 5 days ago.

Sumit_15

Commendable
Aug 31, 2016
Dell is asking for huge money to repair it also not taking gurantee of software or os issues and i already tried installing window without updates still having same issue

James Mason

Honorable
Jan 2, 2014
3500 inr is actually not that much to repair it, it's about what it would cost in america anyways.

Does the laptop really freeze (completely 100% unresponsive) or just become super super slow? (the loading icons are spinning for minutes and minutes)

Solution

Sumit_15

Commendable
Aug 31, 2016
Brother the money is not the matter the matter is they are not giving gurantee of its repair also they are giving online solution in 3500 not swnding person to repair it and its india here is no guarantee of repairs and resolution in warrenty period you are talking about after warrenty expire better if you find any solution for me will be great help i dont believe indian technicians at all are cheaters.

James Mason

Honorable
Jan 2, 2014
what about the second question I asked?

In the 5 mins of working computer time before it stops, open task manager, go to services and then stop the BITS service from running, and see if that fixes it.