Laptop will freeze background, start, and everything else but the mouse, i can't even open Taskmanager. Help please :(

kuro_tan

Estimable
Apr 30, 2015
So let me explain. Recently my laptop was acting up this path month or so and it's Never happen before. When i go away, i have the screen not have a screen saver so it goes black, now when i come back to look up on something, my laptop will go back to the screen, but when i try to open firefox, it doesn't load it or open it up, then i see my mouse turn into a load screen, i try to open the start menu but it won't do it either, few seconds later, the entire screen will go into a white loading "not responding" thing and i can't even open task manager when i do CTRL+ALT+DLT. so i have to manually reset it. I've run a virus scan and nothing, I try to defrag it and it does it weekly and nothing. i don't understand what is going on and i need help, if you ask me to do a system restore, i try but the latest would be weeks ago and none in the past 2 months when it start it happening so i can't go back then. When i did do a system restore, it said something went wrong. So i was gonna try into safe mode but still nothing. I really need help and i don't know what to do. Someone please help me :(