Laptop with Thunderbolt 3

mootoo-mervin

Honorable
Jul 1, 2013
Hi guys, i've been trying my best to look for a laptop in the range of the specifications mentioned below but to my avail nothing so far was found. This laptop will be primarily with me everywhere i am moving.

Laptop Specs :-
HQ Processor
16 gb of RAM (or 8gb upgradable to 16gb)
Thunderbolt 3 Port
IPS Screen
Preferable size 13-15 inches.

I would be really happy if somebody of the community here would help me out. The primary reasons for which i've specified such specs is that i am going to intensively use this laptop. Photoshop, Lightroom and also gaming. The thunderbolt 3 is what i expect to allow me to have a decent gaming experience. The IPS Screen is a preference i have due to my photography which improves the viewing experience when editing my photos. and finally the 13-15 is the best compact size i've found so far. Kindly note i've allowed the range to go up to the 15 inches as i do understand on 13 inches my choices will be limited with ULV processors. But still i personally think 15 inches is compact enough to carry around easily. At home i have a complete rig with an i5 6500, 16 gb, an rx480 and also an hd monitor. i am hoping to be able to carry around with me the rx480 to game on the laptop. Thank you so much guys in advance to take your precious time to give me some of your valuable inputs. :)

Solution
bro you left out the most important thing -- budget :)

check out the following:
https://www.amazon.com/MSI-GS43VR-Phantom-Pro-006-i7-6700HQ/dp/B01IO9Y30G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1481542085&sr=8-1&
there are of course more expensive options available w/better specs. all depends on your budget

cheers
bro you left out the most important thing -- budget :)

check out the following:
https://www.amazon.com/MSI-GS43VR-Phantom-Pro-006-i7-6700HQ/dp/B01IO9Y30G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1481542085&sr=8-1&
there are of course more expensive options available w/better specs. all depends on your budget

cheers

Solution