Question Laptop won’t start after replacing thermal paste

Apr 25, 2020
Watch the, now edited, "colorful" language, please. Thank you.
I have a ASUS ROG STRIX GL502VY. i decided to change my thermal paste after my GPU started crashing. My GPU started crashing without overheating or overloading and I have tried to fix it by under clocking and every other option I had but nothing has worked I cannot open anything heavily graphics based or else it just <<Edited by moderator>> and I have to restart my computer to do anything again and it started <<Edited by moderator>> a lot as I bought this laptop for around £2K... Anyway I replaced the thermal paste and reset everything in terms of inside the computer, put all the screws back in and when I tried to turn on the laptop, it just doesn’t work. PLEASE HELP ME ANYONE

Apr 25, 2020
Did you disconnect any of the flat ribbon cables when you disassembled the laptop? Sounds like you may not have re-connected everything properly.
I only unplugged the battery just in case and didn’t really touch anything else so I really do not know and I have literally been checking every cable to check if it is unplugged but so far I haven’t been able to find anything so I’m certain that I don’t anything unplugged.