Solved! Laptop wont boot up..

Dec 22, 2018
My dell laptop is not booting...
Om this started yesterday.. My pc was frozen on startup.. So i waited almost 40min but no luck.. So I took off the battery re inserted it.... Then started having a problem

encountered a problem communicating with a device connected to your computer, no devices connected

So i checked internet tried lots of things..... Then went to startup repair it showed the pc is having problem with the hard drive
Then i did system restore and i was lucky enough that i started...
It was late night so I thought lets backup my files tomorrow

And today the pc wont boot
It's stuck ob starting windows but the four color logo is not appearing.Its just black...
So I did startup repair but it cant repair..
Then system restore but surprisingly it was not helping today.....

Plz help

Solution
It's time for a new hard disk and it might as well be a SSD. Slave the old drive to another PC to save your files if you're lucky.

Then you can download a ISO of the version of W10 you're running and burn it to a DVD or to a memory stick if you use Rufus to make it bootable.

Before you do spend money on a new drive, when you open up the case, power on and listen carefuly to the hard drive for any spinning or worse still, grinding noises. If it doesn't even spin, pop it in a plastic bag and into the freezer for an hour. Sometimes a jammed disk can free with a little help from contraction and expansion.

You'd still need to replace it biut at least you can rescue personal files.
It's time for a new hard disk and it might as well be a SSD. Slave the old drive to another PC to save your files if you're lucky.

Then you can download a ISO of the version of W10 you're running and burn it to a DVD or to a memory stick if you use Rufus to make it bootable.

Before you do spend money on a new drive, when you open up the case, power on and listen carefuly to the hard drive for any spinning or worse still, grinding noises. If it doesn't even spin, pop it in a plastic bag and into the freezer for an hour. Sometimes a jammed disk can free with a little help from contraction and expansion.

You'd still need to replace it biut at least you can rescue personal files.

Solution